Larry has extensive training in ADR processes, and over twenty years of experience in the use of various processes in representing client and serving as a third party neutral. He is a recognized leader in the development and use of ADR processes.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Leadership
American Bar Association Section of Dispute Resolution
- Co-chair of Collaborative Law Committee
- Section Advisor to Uniform Law Commission’s Drafting Committee:
Uniform Collaborative Law Act/Rules
Association of Attorney-Mediators
- Charter Member and Past President
Dallas Bar Association
- Co-founder and Past Chair: ADR and Collaborative Law Sections
Financial Industry Regulatory Authority – FINRA
- Chair Qualified Public Arbitrator
- Mediation Panel
Global Collaborative Law Council
- Co-founder, Past President, current Executive Director
International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Seminar Presenter
State Bar of Texas: ADR and Collaborative Law Sections
- Co-founder and Past-chair, Collaborative Law Section
Texas Mediator Credentialing Association
- Seminar Presenter
Southern Methodist University
Dedman School of Law
Texas A&M School of Law
- Guest Lecturer
Civil Collaborative Law
Alternative Dispute Resolution Training
- American Arbitration Association:
Arbitration and Mediation
- FINRA: Arbitration and Mediation
- Association of Attorney-Mediators
- Texas Association of Mediators
- Texas Mediator Trainers Roundtable
- Global Collaborative Law Council
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
Alternative Dispute Resolution Experience
- Mediator by court appointment and by party selection in pending suits and in pre-suit mediation.
- Arbitrator serving as sole arbitrator and on arbitration panels in cases involving securities, business, commercial, employment, construction, real estate, and insurance disputes.
- Collaboration and Cooperation Law Practitioner, representing clients using interest-based negotiations to resolve disputes in various areas of law.
- Facilitator and Settlement Counsel, serving as a third-party neutral in assisting parties with or without counsel, to manage conflict and bring about early resolution of disputes without litigation.
- Ombudsman, serving in family businesses and professional organizations to help diffuse situations before they escalate into a serious dispute.